If our goal is to reduce the abdomen we must adopt a cleansing diet that includes fruits and vegetables diuretics that allow us to reduce swelling and end liquid retention. Reducing the abdomen to show a thin and toned abdomen is one of the great ambitions of those who adopt a plan to lose weight. Although it is not easy to achieve, losing centimeters of this region of the body is key to show off a more stylized figure. The great disadvantage is that, unfortunately, it is usually the area that tends to accumulate more fat. Added to this, it reflects problems such as fluid retention, constipation and other disorders that make it look inflamed. This is why, before resorting to miraculous methods, it is best to adopt a low-calorie diet that supports the functions that allow to fight fat.
In this way, without exposing health to unwanted reactions, we can begin to reduce its measures so that it looks more flat and molded. Are you interested? Do not miss the diet we share below.
Reduce your Abdomen with a Healthy Diet
To reduce the abdomen effectively, it is essential to spend more energy than is consumed. For this reason, in addition to reducing the number of total calories in the diet, it is essential to adopt a physical training plan. These habits, together, “boost” the activity of metabolism and improve their ability to transform nutrients into energy sources. Thus, little by little, the weight decreases and the abdomen flatten. Another aspect that must be taken into account is hydration;
“Daily water consumption stimulates digestion and promotes the elimination of fluids and toxins that produce disorders of inflammation”.
Foods Allowed in the Diet:
To realize an effective diet to fight the fat of the abdomen it is basic to recognize the foods that benefit this process. In this way you can expand the menus without fear of gaining extra Weight.
The recommendations are:
- Vegetables (Swiss chard, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, etc.)
- Fruits (apple, orange, strawberries, bananas, etc.)
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas, beans)
- Lean meats and fish
- Seeds and nuts
- Low-fat dairy or vegetable milks (in small quantities)
Prohibited Foods in the Diet:
To obtain satisfactory and noticeable results with the diet, it is necessary to limit or eliminate some foods that are poor in nutrients and rich in saturated fats and sugars.
- Sweets, cakes and any pastry product
- Embossed meats
- Packaged chips
- Soft drinks or soft drinks
- Cheese rich in fat
- Vegetable oils such as soy or palm
- Whole Dairy
- Canned products
- Prefabricated meals
Diet Model to Reduce the Abdomen
To achieve good results through food, it is convenient to make a weekly plan that includes three main meals and two snacks. The menus that we propose below are samples of how to make balanced and light meals. The food can be modified, as long as it meets the nutritional requirements of the body. The most important thing is to avoid combinations that exceed the recommended number of calories (between 1800 and 2000 daily).
- An infusion and an omelette made with four egg whites and spinach leaves.
- A slice of whole wheat bread, a cup of vegetable milk (250 ml) and a boiled egg.
- A cup of oat milk (250 ml), a piece of wholemeal bread and a bowl of strawberries and blueberries.
- A natural yogurt (125 ml) with a handful of almonds or walnuts (30 g).
- A bowl of chopped fruits (melon, watermelon, apple, etc.).
- A portion of chicken breast (150 g) and a mixed salad (you can season it with olive oil).
- A green vegetable salad, a portion of lean meat (150 g) and an apple for dessert.
- A bowl of vegetable soup with shredded chicken.
- A glass of watermelon smoothie and strawberries (200 ml).
- A portion of roasted breast (100 g) with sliced cucumber.
- A slice of wholemeal bread with tomato slices and an infusion cup (250 ml).
- Vegetable or chicken soup and two whole-grain toast.
- A portion of grilled breast (150 g) and steamed broccoli.
- Two slices of whole wheat bread with turkey breast and a baked vegetable salad.
- Infusions of plants and spices (ginger, cinnamon, chamomile, sage, etc.)
- Water (drink between 6 and 8 glasses a day)
- Detoxifying fruits (watermelon, papaya, melon, pear, kiwi, etc.)
The results of this diet begin to be noticed in a matter of weeks when accompanied by an exercise routine. Be disciplined and get the abdomen you want so much.
how to lose belly fat naturally, how to lose belly fat in a week, how to lose belly fat in 2 weeks, foods that burn belly fat, what foods help burn belly fat, how to lose belly fat overnight, 32 foods that burn belly fat fast, how to reduce belly fat in 7 days, honestforexreviews.org, honestforexreviews, honest forex reviews
#howtolosebellyfatnaturally #howtolosebellyfatinaweek #howtolosebellyfatin2weeks #foodsthatburnbellyfat #whatfoodshelpburnbellyfat #howtolosebellyfatovernight #32foodsthatburnbellyfatfast #howtoreducebellyfatin7days #honestforexreviewsorg #honestforexreviews